Submit a recipe here
by Juia Techentin, added on April 8, 2021, 2:27 a.m.
Serves two, Mayonnaise essentially poaches the fish, making it hard to overcook. Suggest cooking until the mayonnaise browns.
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 bunch of dill Fresh dill
1 tsp Lemon juice (optional)
S and P (to taste)
1. Prep: Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Prep: Line cookie sheet with tin foil/parchment
3. Prep: Place fish on pan skin side down on
4. Prep: Rough chop dill
5. Sauce: In a mixing bowl, put as much mayonnaise as necessary to generously coat the fish
6. Sauce: Mix generous amounts of chopped dill (the more the better), a few squeezes of lemon (optional), and salt/pepper into the mayonnaise to make the sauce.
7. Fish: Coat fish in sauce mixture
8. Cooking: Cook for about 25 minutes or until sauce browns. USDA recommends cooking salmon to 145 degrees, but some people say salmon is best at 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
Back to index.