Submit a recipe here
by Grayson Hay, added on April 7, 2021, 8:05 p.m.
A West African Inspired peanut soup with a cauliflower and bacon base.
1 head of cauliflower
1 jalapeno, seeded
fresh ginger to taste
2 green onions
0.5 lb bacon
0.5 cup peanut butter, natural
3 cups stock
01. Preheat oven to 425F
02. Chop up the cauliflower and drizzle olive oil and salt on them
03. Roast for 15-20 minutes
04. While roasting, use saute on Instant Pot with the bacon until crispy
05. Add green onions and ginger, and saute until fragrant
06. Add jalapeno and wait until you can feel the heat in the steam
07. Add Cauliflower, Peanut Butter and stock
08. Use manual mode to cook on high pressure for 15 minutes
09. Turn off and allow to come down natural
10. Blend soup, and serve with dry roasted peanuts
Back to index.