Submit a recipe here
by Raga Rasagna, added on April 8, 2021, 4:59 a.m.
Spaghetti is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Literal meaning: Little twine
300-350 gms of Boiled Spaghetti
4-5 Tomatoes (pureed)
2 Onions (chopped)
5 cloves of garlic
1 packet of Mushrooms (sliced)
1/2 cup Red capsicum (thinly sliced)
1/2 cup Green capsicum (thinly sliced)
1/2 cup Yellow capsicum (thinly sliced)
1/2 cup butter
Fresh Cream (if required)
1. Boil the required amount of spaghetti. Wash with cold water and keep aside.
2. In a pan, add butter or olive oil, sauté the mushrooms (dont let them become very dried up and small) and keep aside.
3. In the same pan sauté the garlic paste with onions and capsicums. Do not over fry them. They should be crispy.
4. Add the tomato puree/paste and let it come to a boil.
5. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper as required. If its too tangy then cream can be added. For more spice, red chilli flakes can be added.
6. Now the sauce for spaghetti is ready.
7. In a plate arrange the spaghetti, put a generous amount of sauce. Sprinkle generous amount of pasta seasoning. Mix well.
8. Enjoy with garlic bread. 🍝
Back to index.